Staying with us
Each of our 10 single ensuite bedrooms are designed to create a home from home feel with patio doors opening out onto our beautiful gardens. For your comfort, you can alter your position in the profiling bed at the touch of a button.
Bedroom features include:
- ensuite (toilet and washbasin)
- electric profiling single bed
- variety of mattresses, depending on your needs
- riser-recliner arm chair
- smart TV
- free wifi
- inbuilt hoist (not all bedrooms)
What should you bring with you?
- Medication in original containers
- Comfortable day clothes including suitable footwear (if you wish to get dressed).
- Night clothes, dressing gown and slippers
- Small change for newspapers or items from Hospice shop
- Walking sticks, zimmer frames, spectacles, dentures, hearing aids etc.
- Details of any pending medical or hospital appointments
- Dressings, catheter bags, continence equipment, nebuliser if you have them
It is possible to bring electrical items with you, such as laptops and phone chargers; however, these will need to be electrically tested by our maintenance team before use.
Please do not bring valuables or large amounts of money into the Hospice. We cannot accept responsibility for money or valuables kept in your bedroom, but they can be retained in our safe.