How to get referred
Referrals will be accepted from any patient, relative, carer or health care professional and can only be made with your consent. You can speak to your nurse, social worker or GP who can call us or complete a referral form for you.
Alternatively, if you want to speak to a member of the Hospice clinical team, you can telephone:
- Inpatient Unit 01282 440101 (24 hours)
- Hospice at Home 01282 4401016 (between 7.30am and 10pm daily)
- Day Services 01282 440110 (between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday)
- Family Support 01282 440102
- Main reception 01282 440100
(Please note that when referrals are received from patients, their carers or relatives, contact will always be made - with the patient’s consent - with the patient’s General Practitioner and any other relevant health care professionals to obtain clinical information).
Please print and complete the referral form and post or email it to the address/number shown at the top of the form.
You can Email the completed form to: [email protected]
For an urgent referral 'out of hours' or at weekend, please phone 01282 440101.