How to get referred
Referrals will be accepted from any patient, relative, carer or health care professional and can only be made with your consent. You can speak to your nurse, social worker or GP who can call us or complete a referral form for you.
Alternatively, if you want to speak to a member of the Hospice clinical team, you can telephone:
- Inpatient Unit 01282 440101 (24 hours)
- Hospice at Home 01282 440106 (7.30am - 10pm daily)
- Health, Wellbeing & Rehabilitation 01282 440110 (9am - 5pm Monday to Friday)
- Family Support & Bereavement 01282 440102 (confidential voicemail available)
- Main reception 01282 440100 (diverts to Inpatient Unit when reception closed)
(Please note that when referrals are received from patients, their carers or relatives, contact will always be made - with the patient’s consent - with the patient’s General Practitioner and any other relevant health care professionals to obtain clinical information).
Please complete the referral form and email it to: [email protected]
If you are unable to complete the referral form, please ring the relevant department and they will complete the referral form over the phone.
For an urgent referral 'out of hours' or at weekend, please phone either Inpatients on 01282 440101 or Hospice at Home on 01282 440106