Referral criteria and geographical area
Referrals are accepted (with the patient's consent) from any healthcare professional, patient, relative or carer.
When referrals are received from a patient, their relative or carer, contact will always be made (with the patient's consent) with any relevant healthcare professionals to obtain clinical information.
A referral can be made by completing this form either electronically or by hand; then print and either
- Post to Pendleside Hospice, Colne Road, Reedley, Burnley BB10 2LW
- Email to: [email protected]
- For an urgent referral 'out of hours', or at weekend, please phone 01282 440101.
- Referrals can be accepted by telephone:
- Main reception 01282 440100
- Day Services and Outpatients 01282 440110
- Inpatients 01282 440101
- Hospice at Home 01282 440106
- Family Support 01282 440102
Urgent referrals should be followed up with a phone call to the relevant department or can be made over the phone.
All our services are available to residents of Burnley and Pendle; Rossendale residents can also access our inpatient service.