Survivors of Bereaved by Suicide
Group leader (Rachel Kirby-Routh)
Group Facilitators Annette Skibinski & Ken Barker-Graham
The group was launched in January and meets every (LAST) Thursday of the month.
The purpose of the group is to engage Adults 18 years + who have been affected by suicide to come and talk about their thoughts and feelings, with like minded people in a safe and welcoming environment.
- Recognise, acknowledge and explore feelings
- Survivors control conversation pace and decisions to be made
- Listen and let them know we are there to help wherever we can
- Let them share IF they wish to, sharing will not be forced.
- Open conversation on topics raised within the group.
- All conversations are confidential
Refreshments will be provided at the meetings
Car Parking is available within the Hospice grounds
SOBS is an independent charity based organisation, who are sharing the Hospice facilities to help designate their work.
Contact details for local Burnley group:
Rachel Kirby-Routh Tel: 07754 068 529
Annette Skibinski Tel: 01282 440102 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Office
The Flamsteed Centre
Tel: 0115 944 1117
SOBS National Helpline: 0300 111 5065
Deaf or Hard of Hearing: Minicom: 01925 826204
Office email: email@example.com