- Do you have cancer or a life limiting illness?
- Are you a relative/carer looking after a patient with a life limiting illness?
- Are you on a roller coaster of emotions - anger, disbelief, fear & uncertainty?
- Are you confused on what support you can access?
The Drop in service provides:
- Appointments for patients, carers, and relatives
- Specialist advice, information and support
- Qualified staff to answer any questions you may have, on a one-to-one basis
- Citizens' Advice Bureau offering advice on financial matters, housing, employment issues, etc.
- Complementary therapies
- Family Support team representative offering support to family/carers
Where & when?
Appointments are available every Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning in the Day Services department.
Do I need a referral?
No referral is needed - just ring Day Services to book an appointment: 01282 440110
What about Transport?
If you are experiencing difficulty getting to the clinic please contact the day services department on 01282 440110