Information & resource clinic (Drop-in)
Do you have cancer or a life limiting illness? Are you a relative/carer looking after a patient with a life limiting illness?
Maybe you're on a roller coaster of emotions - anger, disbelief, fear & uncertainty. Do you not know where to turn?
The Information and Resource service provides:
- A drop-in clinic for patients, carers, and relatives.
- Specialist advice, infomation and support.
- Qualified staff to answer any questions you may have, on a one-to-one basis.
- Citizens' Advice Bureau offering advice on financial matters, housing, employment issues, etc.
- Complementary therapies.
- Family Support Coordinator offering support to family/carers.
- Access to a computer and the internet for those wishing to access web-based information.
Where & when?
The drop-in clinic is available in the day services department every Wednesday afternoon from
12 noon - 3.30pm; no appointment is needed.
What about Transport?
If you are experiencing difficulty getting to the clinic please contact the day services department on 01282 440110.
Do I need a referral?
No referral is needed - just call in.